Europe and Central Asia
- Moldova (2017-2019): Formulation of an action to support the development of an effective internal control and audit environment in public sector in Moldova.
- Tajikistan (2018): Preparation of formulation dossier for SRC (HDP) including review of identification documents to include PFM (Action document, targets…).
- Afghanistan (2018): Institutional strengthening and policy Dialogue support to the Afghan Ministry of Finance in the framework of the EU State Building contract.
- Pakistan (2017-2017): Mid-term Evaluation of Public Finance Management Support Programme for Pakistan.
- Albania (2017-2018): Strengthening the Capacity of Albanian Audit Authority.
- Greenland (2017): Technical assistance to the Government of Greenland in the field of public procurement.
- Montenegro (2017): Strengthening the capacities in finance, contract management and in FIFIC rules of Montenegrin Authorities.
- Bosnia and Herzegovina (2016-2017): Assistance to the Indirect Taxation Authority of Bosnia and Herzegovina (ITA BiH) for preparation of IPA 2014 project.
- Armenia (2015-2017): Support to the Public Debt Management Department of the Armenian Ministry of Finance.
- Montenegro (2016): Elaboration of an action plan and a monitoring plan for the Public Finance Management Reform Programme.
- FYROM (Republic of Macedonia) (2015-2016): Implementation of Public Expenditure and Financial Accountability assessment (PEFA) 2015.
- Serbia (2015): Providing assessment (Pre-accreditation review) on behalf of the NAO of Serbia regarding IPARD II accreditation.
- Kosovo (2015): Evaluation of the EU-funded projects in the area of Public Finance Management.
- Armenia (2014-2015): Technical Assistance to asses, revise and update the Strategy for Reforming the Public Finance Management System 2011-2020.
Torrent d'en Vidalet 55, L3 08024 Barcelona Spain
Tel: +34 657 96 65 34 Cell: +34 657 12 11 31